Igloos can be reserved from 12 hours up to seven days in advance. A time at 12:00PM Saturday, for instance, will become available at 12:00PM the prior Saturday, and can be booked until that Friday at 12:00PM. If a date has no times available to book it is either outside the seven day window or we have filled up for the day. For day-of availability, please call ahead of your visit. We also offer first-come first-serve seating on our patio, with heaters for each table.
Igloos have returned! For our safety and yours, here are the guidelines:
If a date or time cannot be selected, it means we are full for that time!
– Reservations are strongly recommended
– Reservations can be made from one week to 12 hours before your desired time
– Walk-ins will only be accepted if they do not interfere with the reservation schedule
– Reservations are for 1 HOUR and there is a $10 reservation fee per hour to cover cleaning, maintenance, and other costs associated with the domes – fee will be paid at time of service
– Igloos will be disinfected with an electrostatic fogger and cleaned between each use
– No more than six people (from the same household, please!) in one igloo
– Igloos have chairs and are heated but dress appropriately in colder weather, they aren’t perfectly sealed environments!